Shop flat brim hats from Ikohaus. The brim points forward to shield your eyes from the sun and features an adjustable nylon strap for sizing. Learn more now!
The Brilliant Blue Baseball Hat with the brim pointing forward shields your eyes from the sun. Of course, this hat is inspired by Romero’s painting “Mountain in Blue.” Want to add flat brim hats to your collection?
Flat Brim Hats
Congrats, you’re now a “flat brimmer.” Think about baseball. When you play baseball, you need to work your glove into shape, right? As a matter of fact, the same goes for your hat.
In fact, in the 90s, rebellious teens curved the brim on their baseball caps. Flat billed hats have become a popular look among youth and hat aficionados. In addition, flat billed hats can be seen on the MLB field.
What face shape works best with flat brim hats?
If you have an oblong or rectangular face, then the Brilliant Blue Baseball Hat works. Your face is longer than wide. Individuals with oblong faces may have a narrow chin or very high forehead. Thus, your face appears long and slender.
Tip: Try to pull the brim of your hat down to your eyebrows to shorten your face.
How to accessorize flat brim hats
Do you break in the brim or leave it flat? How you wear your hat is your preference. Below are some ways to accessorize your Brilliant Blue Baseball Hat.
- Keep it simple with your classic white tee, jeans, and sneakers.
- Sweatshirt and jeans. Ladies level up with curls and distressed jeans. Look effortlessly cool yet keep your look feminine.
- Throw on some accessories like jewelry or a watch. However, if you’re into wedge sneakers here’s your chance for a casual glam look.
- Switch out your white tank for a bodysuit.
- Apply some makeup.
- For an edgy look, incorporate your Brilliant Blue Baseball Hat with a leather jacket.
- For a more casual version of the aforementioned look, go for a long tee and leggings.
- Rock a printed tee and a blazer.
Cap off your outfit with hats from Ikohaus! Snag your Brilliant Blue Baseball Hat before it’s gone.
Share your thoughts on the Brilliant Blue Baseball Hat in the comments. What was your favorite tip?